Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Still Life Shots





1. What was your for your arrangement and background color?

I utilized numerous objects including the fan, flower pot, ice skate, mini skateboard, and grapes. I used the black background and varied the lighting. The object were arranged differently. 

2. How is the lighting in your image (direct, diffused, etc.)?

I varied the lighting throughout the shooting. Sometimes, I used just the large lamp, while other times I used the bright light bulbs. This gave each image a unique look. I used direct lighting for all of the shots.

3. What adjustments did you use?

I increased both brightness and contrast for all of the images. For the first picture, I turned it black-and-white and ensured that the picture looked real. For the second picture, contrast was used in order to make the depictions on the fan stand out.

4. How could you improve your composition?

If I could repeat the project, I would probably use more objects to make the pictures more interesting. I would use more colorful objects in order to be able to make the colors pop.



No comments:

Post a Comment