Thursday, October 6, 2016

Black and White Texture

Image 1 Original

Image 1 Curves

Image 1 Bright/Contrast

Image 1 Levels

Image 2 Original

Image 2 Curves

Image 2 Bright/Contrast

Image 2 Levels

1. Which tool worked best for your first image?
The curves tool worked the best to enhance my first image. 

2. Which tool worked best for your second image?
The bright/contrast worked the best to enhance my second image. 

3. Which tool did you like working with the most?
I liked working with the curves tool the best. It allowed me to see a large variety of different colors and textures.

4. Did the texture in your image look better after you applied the filter? Why or why not
Yes, by altering the value and contrast numbers, I was able to make the texture in my image look better after I applied the filter. The creation of a perfect contrast between the blacks and the whites in the image gave a crisp look to my images.



No comments:

Post a Comment